At School of Motion we’ve built a teaching philosophy that enables us to deliver an amazing, interactive experience to any student regardless of their physical location, work schedule, or skill level. Our courses are the most in-depth motion design training on the planet and our secret sauce is simple...a combination of best-in-class content, in-depth critiques, and an extremely welcoming community. In the video below you will hear from our CEO, Joey Korenman, about what makes School of Motion so unique.
Team Training Perks
- Bulk enrollment discounts of 3 or more courses
- Customized team classrooms for large teams
- Receive an invoice immediately for processing
- Purchase courses outside of registration dates
For a custom quote and flexible invoicing options, check out our team training page to submit a form and a member of our team will get back to you within one business day. Please note that once a company enrolls an individual employee into a course, the course content is solely accessible by that individual and cannot be transferred.
If your company requires a W9 please email us at email@example.com and a team member will get back to you shortly.
Something for all Skillsets
School of Motion is for artists who are serious about improving their motion design skills. We have courses for beginners just getting their start to experts in the field that want to strengthen their skills. To figure out what level course to start with, check out this article or take this quiz. If you are enrolling multiple employees, we can accommodate each one to their individual skill level and enroll them into different courses. If you're not sure which course is the best fit for your team member(s) let us know and we'd be happy to help!
See what alumni have to say about our courses!
Our flexible course format makes it possible to be engaged from anywhere in the world on your own schedule. All of our courses are taught completely online through pre-recorded lesson videos, podcasts, and handouts. Students typically receive homework assignments twice per week, which have soft deadlines.
Our Instructors are some of the best motion designers in the world and have designed the curriculum and all assignments based on their real-life industry experience. The individual course instructors can be found on each course page. Students are assigned a Teaching Assistant for the duration of their course who is readily available to critique all work, answer any questions, give advice, and remove roadblocks. All School of Motion Teaching Assistants are professional motion designers that have a pulse on the industry and go through a SOM training program.
Our courses are between 8 - 12 weeks long. For more details on our upcoming courses, click here.
- Most courses require 15 - 20 hours per week.
- 8 - 13 assignments depending on your course length. These are typically assigned on Mondays and Thursdays with soft deadlines the next day.
- If your team needs more time we can provide an extended critique period.
Some of our courses have prerequisites depending on the level of difficulty. All courses require access to a computer and the software used for the course. To see what software is required for each course, click here.
Students can qualify for a Course Credential through Credly by Acclaim if they have:
- Attended a School of Motion course where they were assigned a TA and were given assignments
- Turned in 70% of the required assignments (and delivered unique project files) before the end of the session.
Students can share their accomplishments across their social networks, the blockchain, or print out themselves.
For more details about Course Credentials, click here.
If you have any other questions or concerns regarding the Team Training program, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
School of Motion is a professional development community. Our Certificates of Completion are issued by School of Motion, Inc. and are a great tool for students to provide proof of their accomplishments within the School of Motion community or for tuition reimbursement in eligible programs.
- School of Motion is not a degree-granting academic institution.
- School of Motion is not a U.S. Department of Education Approved Certificate Program, please make sure to check eligibility for tuition reimbursement with your specific program of interest.